Hidayah Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the programs and activities provided or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in implementation of its education or admissions policies, and financial aid programs, and or any other school administrated programs.
Registration for full-time 2020-2021 school year is open. Click below for forms.
Required Documents for Full time Application
- Filled and signed application form (found in ‘Forms and Policies’ page)
- Filled and signed enrollment agreement (found in ‘Forms and Policies’ page)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Updated health form
- 1 passport size photograph
- Most recently completed grade transcript/report card/standardized test score
- If student has a current or previous Individualized Education Program, a full copy of the file must be submitted with application